ACCOMMODATION & CANCELLATION POLICY-COVID-19
- Reception operates for 16 hours 08.00-00.00, during summer period, with internal or external telephone access by calling 9 internally from the rooms and 24 hours to the landline number +30 2427022493
- Reception operates for 4 hours 10.00-12.00, & 16.00-18.00, during winter period, with internal or external telephone access by calling 9 internally from the rooms and 24 hours to the landline number +30 2427022493
**In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
- Possibility of serving breakfast in the rooms (upon request)
- Breakfast duration from 08.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable during winter period.
- Room service from 08.00 a.m. to 20.00 p.m. , without extra charge
- Early morning breakfast service on request
- Provide food or breakfast to customers in special packages, upon request
- Pets are not allowed
- For guests with group bookings (eg for meetings, events or conferences), refer to the booking price rules and contact the group organizer for more information.
* Important information:
- Some exceptions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak weeks. Refer to the accommodation price details for applicable conditions or exceptions, if any, when booking or changing reservations.
- Individual (temporary) room booking refunds of any kind (eg cash or credit card) may take up to 90 days from the date of cancellation for processing. The form and timing of the refund may be subject to the applicable laws where each hotel is located.
- For group organizer questions regarding the terms and conditions of group contracts, contact the hotel.
ACCOMODATION UNITS CANCELLATION POLICY
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price after reservation (deposit)
- If clients cancel / modify 14 – 8 days prior to scheduled arrival date: 50% of the total accommodation balance will be charged.
- If clients cancel / modify 7 – 3 days prior to scheduled arrival date: 80% of the total accommodation balance will be charged.
- If clients cancel / modify 2 – 0 days prior to scheduled arrival date: 100% of the total accommodation balance will be charged.
Please note that booking changes are subject to availability and price differences.